Master Plant Experience
April 10 - April 24Free
This event is hosted by Dr. Maya Shetreat, who is a rare combination of integrative neurologist, herbalist, and spiritual teacher is putting together an event to help us all remedy overwhelm, reverse despair and rediscover connection. Master Plants have long been known as ancient teachers with mycelial messages of connection to help us to navigate the challenges of this very moment. Pam welcomes you to join this conversation and learn more about the wonders of master plants starting online April 10th, 2023 and continuing for 15 days. Register for free now.
This Master Plant Experience will explore topics such as:
- What ceremony is and how it can heal us
- The benefits of connecting with nature
- How to best support a life of connectedness and community
- How probiotics can impact a psychedelic experience
- How music and movement can act as a healing modality
- How to heal trauma through family constellation therapy
- The science and safety of psychedelics
- much more!
Pam will be participating in this on-line event alongside other thought leaders like Dr. Maya Shetreat, Bruce Lipton, Lynn McTaggart, Louie Schwartzberg of Fantastic Fungi, the famous psychedelic artists Alex and Allyson Grey, poet Sophie Strand, and many more.
For more information, visit The Master Plant Experience with Dr. Maya Shetreat.